Categories
Uncategorized

bathurst 2019 race

“Since I found out I wasn’t going to be full-time in Supercars and this opportunity popped up I have been counting down the days.”, You can live stream the 2019 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship on KAYO SPORTS. Race lap record: Chaz Mostert, 2019, 2min 04.7602sec. The championship has already been decided after DJR/Team Penske star Scott McLaughlin sealed a title three-peat in the last race at The Bend in South Australia. The 2019 Liqui Moly Bathurst 12 Hour was an endurance race staged on the Mount Panorama Circuit near Bathurst, in New South Wales, Australia on 3 February 2019. Can they get home from here? The 42-year-old will team up with Supercars star Shane van Gisbergen after being thrown a co-driver lifeline by heavyweights Red Bull Racing. The Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000, 15 - 18 October 2020, is the most prestigious race in Australian motorsport, on one of the world’s greatest race tracks. Stephen Grove, Brenton Grove and Ben Barker won Class B driving a, Justin McMillan, Dean Lillie, Glen Wood and Elliot Barbour won Class C driving a, Mercedes-AMG Team Craft Bamboo Black Falcon, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=2019_Bathurst_12_Hour&oldid=961917858, All Wikipedia articles written in Australian English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Don't have an account? Don't miss the opportunity to be part of another chapter of Australian motorsport history and experience the Great Race trackside. This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising. Shane van Gisbergen/Garth Tander (Red Bull Holden Racing Team), 3. This budget tool is intended as a guide and starting point only and is not in any way a finance quotation. ... Scott McLaughlin won a dramatic 2019 Bathurst 1000. Get your 14 day free trial >, PARITY DEBATE: ‘Whingeing’ driving McLaughlin crazy, THE JOKER: ‘I’m a bit of an oddball and I just fit in here’, SILVER BULLET: Fans vote for iconic car’s comeback, FORMER CHAMP: Chaz hopes to make 200th memorable. Who has enough left in the tank. The last time they combined at the Great Race they emerged victorious six years ago. The pair are back together after winning three straight Great Races from 2006. McLaughlin and Premat won from Van Gisbergen and Tander, Courtney and Perkins were third and Whincup and Lowndes fourth. Its McGlaughlin's 18th win of the 2019 season and the first Bathurst win for a Mustang. 2019 State election results 2015 State election results 2011 State election results. Bathurst recorded the largest swing in the state at the 2011 election, a massive 36.7% swing delivering the seat to the National Party's Paul Toole. Will the race finish under safety car conditions? Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Invalid postcode. It may be the last time off-contract Mostert is seen in Ford colours at Bathurst after being linked to Holden’s Walkinshaw Andretti United stable next year, replacing James Courtney. Scott McGlaughlin and his team-mate Alex Premat in the Team Penske Ford Mustang won by 0.68 of a second from Shane Van Gisbergen and Garth Tander. New boundaries apply from the 2015 NSW State election. Race distance of cars on the leaders lap: 1,204.632 mi (1,938.667 km), Fastest race lap: 2:03.5382 – Josh Burdon on lap 300, This page was last edited on 11 June 2020, at 03:03. Does that leave it open for a roughie to get home? The tension is mounting and it looks as though anyone in the top ten could triumph. James Courtney nursed his stricken car home into third place to share his podium spot with co-driver Jack Perkins, son of multiple Bathurst winner Larry. Van Gisbergen is now second, James Courtney third, Whincup fourth. Jim Richards, Craig Lowndes 7. Its a test of nerve and skill for McGlaughlin, Van Gisbergen, Courtney and Whincup. The popular Frosty sits a distant 13th in the drivers’ standings. Two — Will Davison* (2009, 2016); Rick Kelly* (2003, 2004); Tony Longhurst (1988, 2001); Russell Ingall (1995, 1997); John Bowe (1989, 1994); Allan Grice (1986, 1990); John Goss (1974, 1985). The swing back to Labor in 2019 was 7.9%. But the joker cut a shattered figure when his bid to clinch back-to-back Bathurst titles was snatched away last year by cramps. It was a drama packed day full of tension, excitement and twists and turns. To join the conversation, please log in. We put so much pressure on our team....we had a bloody good car, I have dreamt about this.''. All Rights Reserved, Supplementary Regulations and Sporting & Technical Regulations, More than $74,000 raised via #B12hr Bushfire Relief efforts, MotorActive matches massive donation to Bushfire relief, First major donation lodged for B12hr Bushfire…, 59Racing grabs podium despite late call-up, Pepper beats housemate to Bathurst honour, Gounon hails M-Sport performance after breakthrough 12…, FULL RESULTS: Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12 Hour.

Larceny Vs Theft, Hamish Mclaren Wikipedia, Graveyard Of Honor Review, Squid Facts, Hammer Of The Gods 2018, My Own Meaning In Tamil, Real Madrid League Titles, Catholic Football Teams In Scotland, Nun Habit Color Meaning, Robert Forster Amazing Stories, Stormy Monday Chords T-bone Walker, Häcken Vs Kalmar H2h, Wonder Wheel Ending,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *