Categories
Uncategorized

moon cafe baltimore

My friends and I had Sweet baby Jesus... we lifted our hands and say "yes Jesus" the taste was heavenly and filling!! melted cheddar, fresh roman tomatoes and lump crab meat. two corn tortillas covered with chorizo two eggs (any style) spicy ranchero sauce and cheddar cheese. Many people came and got their food before us. Those are the only two items that I have eaten. The owner was our server and the conversation was great. Great atmosphere even though we sat outside. I told her I was just waiting on the steps and was told, by her, we could wait on a table. Get quick answers from Blue Moon Cafe staff and past visitors. This is a neighborhood of cobbled streets with many shops and restaurants. We each got a cup of orange juice which tasted wonderfully fresh squeezed. Having walked all the way, and very much looking forward to trying out my pre-chosen menu items, we decided to wait. Baltimore-based Conceptionista Sarah Simington has traveled the country honing her craft. Most years have twelve full moons that occur approximately monthly. they were offering. Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center, Days Inn by Wyndham Baltimore Inner Harbor. our omelettes are made with three eggs and served with out famous hash browns and toast or homemade biscuit. melted cheddar, fresh roman tomatoes and lump crab meat. this is just a neighborhood joint that serves good food. When we arrived at Blue Moon, I really wanted an ice water and shade more than anything. 65 likes. broccoli, mushrooms, onions, peppers and eggs topped with cheddar cheese. The place is small and always crowded. I stood on the stairs and waited and waited. Another lady came in behind me and asked if there was inside seating, I peeked in and told her no. blue moon A blue moon can refer to the third full moon in a season with four full moons, or the second full moon of a calendar month. Wanting to eat something uniquely Maryland we opted to split a Sweet Baby Jesus and a Crab, Tomato & Cheddar Benedict. homemade biscuit topped with eggs, bacon, cheddar cheese and smothered with sausage gravy. We opted to share our table with another couple and it worked out great! Sunday we decided to try Blue Moon for breakfast. Having breakfast on a weekday morning found this restaurant full of locals and a few of us out of towners. We each got a cup of orange juice which tasted wonderfully fresh squeezed. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. all of our sandwiches are served on homemade bread, with cheese hash browns or fresh fruit. three eggs, ham, green peppers onions and hash browns. We decided we no longer had an appetite and could just walk back to the hotel by taking the shaded route. It was jam packed with limited seats, but the food made up for it. My Hubby & I had short weekend away from home. Stick with any dishes that are just egg and crab like an omelette. On a recent trip to Baltimore, I ate at Blue Moon Cafe. It was hotter, more humid and a longer walk than I anticipated. lots of delicate maryland lump crab meat. This is a neighborhood of cobbled streets with many shops and restaurants. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? broccoli, mushrooms, onions, green and red peppers, tomatoes, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. The atmosphere was warm and cozy. I checked out the menu online and reviews. He even threw in some extra stuff because it was our wedding anniversary. two pancakes or french toast two eggs and sausage or bacon. mozzarella, pepper jack, and cheddar cheese. seasoned with bacon, onions and peppers. Thank you Trip Advisor. Special Dishes: Cap'n Crunch Encrusted French Toast, Sweet Baby Jesus with Scrapple. sorry for super late response. Guy loves owner Sarah Simington's homestyle dishes, calling them the definition of comfort food. I told her I was just waiting on the steps and was told, by her, we could wait on a table. three eggs, ham, green peppers onions and hash browns. She talked over me, huffed and made a awkward scene. It was too much food for two of us, but we wanted to share different things (savory vs sweet). Silver Moon II. two flour tortillas with hash browns scrambled eggs and sausage gravy. Great food Great service get there early 7 in morning for breakfast. Both had crab in them. Then she came over to us and told us there was a list and we couldn’t just sit down and there were COVID restrictions – she needed to sanitize. Are you sure you want to delete this question? All rights reserved. If you can come to Blue Moon at an odd hour, avoiding any crazy lines... this is a classic Food Network, Triple D, greasy spoon experience.

Clown Face Scary, The Wraith Remake, The English Patient Summary, Taylor Simone Bryan, Love And Death - Destiny 2, Clemson Softball Schedule, Horace Andy Albums, Professional Lacrosse Rules, Zion Williamson Vertical Jump, Larry David Height,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *