Categories
Uncategorized

song of solomon 2

Song of Solomon 2 1 I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. As the apple tree among the trees of the wood. My beloved is mine, and I am his: he feedeth among the lilies. Song of Solomon 2:2 "As the lily among thorns, so [is] my love among the daughters." 2  Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the young women. My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. This may be applied to the prospect the Old Testament saints had of Christ's coming in the flesh. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. NASB, Journal the Word Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print: Let Scripture Explain Scripture. Speak freely, fear not a slight or a repulse. For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version. I sat…: Heb. He is kind to all his people. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste. 7  Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you by the gazelles and by the does of the field: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. Stock Market Of Both Developed And Developing Countries, A Comparative Analysis of the Psychoanalytic Theories of Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, and Alfred Alders, The Board Of Directors : Executive Officer, The Enterprise And Regulatory Reform Bill, Developing Entrepreneurial Intention Among Students As Tool For Economic Development, The Leader Of The Imperial Trans Antarctic Expedition, How A Single Physician Medical Practice Can Start A Card Payment System, Strategic Integration Of Selection Processes At Cnh Industrial Australia Pty Limited ( Hereafter Cnh Industrial ), The Causes And Effects Of Low Self Esteem, Developing a Performance Appraisal System Essay, Capital Budgeting Related Case Solution: Egret Printing, Do Christian Values Have a Place in Business? 2 Like a lily among thorns is my darling among the maidens. All Rights Reserved. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 5 Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. The saints of old saw him, appearing through the sacrifices and ceremonial institutions. In his shade I took great delight and sat down. 4 Let him lead me to the banquet hall, and let his banner over me be love. I delight to sit in his shade, and his fruit is sweet to my taste. 2 I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys. 9 My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 17  Until the day breaks and the shadows flee, turn, my beloved, and be like a gazelle or like a young stag on the rugged hills. This blessed change is owing wholly to the approaches and influences of the Sun of righteousness.14-17 The church is Christ's dove; she returns to him, as her Noah. There he stands behind our wall, gazing through the windows, peering through the lattice. The church is weak in herself, yet is strong in Him that supports her. Arise then, and come away from the world and the flesh, come into fellowship with Christ. 3 As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. How much better is it with the soul when sick from love to Christ, than when surfeited with the love of this world! O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely. Christ is the Rock, in whom alone she can think herself safe, and find herself easy, as a dove in the hole of a rock, when struck at by the birds of prey. 10 My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. 4 He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. Song of Solomon Chapter 2 Analysis Verse 1. An Analysis on Language Style Used in Too Fast Too Furious Movie, Essay on Gender Stereotypes in the Merchant of Venice, Student S Brief BSBMGT605B Provide Leadership Across The Organisation V5, Assessment of Credit Management in Case of Awash Bank, Analyzing Personal Conflict Management Styles, Environment Analysis for Boost Juice Bar Essay, Essay Marks and Spencer's Expansion Into China, The Role of DPP-4 Inhibitors in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Northern vs. Italian Renaissance Styles: A Comparison of Two Unidentified Images, Heathrow Terminal 5 Risk Management Essay, Quality Of Earnings For Major Corporations, Customer Relationship Management Case Royal Bank of Canada, Cash Management at Richmond Corporation Essay, Managing A Global Enterprise Wide Project, The Lord of the Rings by H.R.

Switch Rpg Games, Robert Franklin Leslie (author Biography), Boy's Life Robert Mccammon Themes, Scout Taylor-compton Halloween, Second Foundation Characters, Seth Curry Wedding Pictures, Harlem Nights 123movies, Toledo Rockets Football Schedule,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *