Categories
Uncategorized

shrek the third game xbox 360

Along the way, meet new friends, conquer bold enemies, and visit never before seen lands from the movie and beyond. Join our Discord to chat with fellow friendly gamers and our knowledgeable contributors! There was a problem completing your request. I always liked Shrek, im 30 yrs old and just a video game collector !!! Generally unfavorable reviews- based on 12 Ratings, A West Wing Special to Benefit When We All Vote. Based on my time with the game I would venture to say that younger audiences and fans of the Shrek movies will enjoy playing as the green Ogre and all his friends more so then your average mature gamer. MobyGames™ Copyright © 1999-2020 Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2011, the time recieved was good but i was disappointed that it was just the disc and not the case. It came in the case with the Shrek pictures just as shown. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shrek the Third Xbox 360 at GameSpy - Check out the latest Shrek the Third cheats, cheat codes, walkthroughs, guides, videos and more! My three boys have been playing it non stop. SHReK the THiRD is an action-platformer with a heavy emphasis on brawling and humor. Shrek the turd, more like. Mixed or average reviews it should have been noted on the product that it was just the disc, Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2017. [Activision], Shrek the Third for the Xbox 360 is a blast compared to a lot of movie games. [Sept 2007, p.106]. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Along the way, meet new friends, conquer bold enemies, Save Far Far Away in this twisted fairy tale adventure. Shrek the Third for the Xbox 360 is a blast compared to a lot of movie games. SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME. Shrek the Third isn’t an altogether bad game, but is certainly a sloppy one. The oldest, largest and most accurate video game database covering over 280 platforms from 1950 to date! Pretty much for young children of course. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Great graphics, great sound, character variety, and great level design. Critic Reviews Have to have most of the games out there LOL but anyways, so your fighting guards in the beginning and then running around collecting things. When the King falls ill, it's up to Shrek to find the true heir and save Far Far Away. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try your search again later. Play multiplayer mini-games: Knock over your opponent’s tower with a catapult in Shrek's Castle Capture, fire canons at the pirates in Ships Ahoy, jump through the treacherous Catacombs Leap, and more. Academy Grounds [L06] Go forward and destroy everything. Learn more about Amazon Prime. Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2015. Great graphics, great sound, character variety, and great level Shrek the Third for the Xbox 360 is a blast compared to a lot of movie games. Explore around and you'll find the nerd in … Journey with Shrek, Donkey, and Puss-in-Boots on this all new twisted fairy tale adventure. Please try again. recommended for younger ages better, but for the whole family too. Great graphics, great sound, character variety, and great level design. If you love Shrek, and you need your Ogre fix, pick this up as a rental, otherwise I'd skip Shrek the Third the game, and head to the theater instead. - To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. All rights reserved. Save Far Far Away in this twisted fairy tale adventure. Tianke 320GB Hard Drive Disk HDD for Xbox 360 Slim Games Console. Excellent co diction of the cd, we are very happy. There are currently no topics for this game. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Privacy Policy. This is the first actual open place in the game so explore it while destroying everything. Visit memorable movie locations: Go to places like Far Far Away, Merlin's Hills, and Worcestershire Academy, plus never-before-seen environments such as Stromboli’s puppet workshop and the Evil Queen's Castle. The power of the 360 brings the world of Shrek right into my living room with lush graphics, rich sound, and challenging, entertaining gameplay that makes this title a perfect complement to what will easily be the blockbuster box-office event of the year. Great graphics, great sound, character variety, and great level. SHREK the THIRD (3rd)~XBOX 360 Game! Then meet Shrek. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. What's this? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Shrek the Third for the Xbox 360 is a blast compared to a lot of movie games. Product information ASIN B000YUYMZU Customer Reviews: 4.0 out of 5 stars 8 ratings. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Explore the movie and beyond: Play through 20 levels from the movie and beyond, each designed with the signature Shrek humor that brings this twisted fairy tale to life. 37 I Paused My Game To Be Here - Gaming lovers gift T-Shirt, I'm Not Perfect But as a Gamer I'm Pretty Damn Close T-Shirt, Don't Bother Me I'm Gaming - Gaming lovers gift T-Shirt, I Don't Get Older I Level Up shirt Funny Gamer gift tee T-Shirt. The gameplay is old, tired, redundant, buggy, unimaginative, and frankly, boring. It doesn't skip or freeze or anything. its a nice relaxing/ humorous game. This is such a great game!The reviews for this game are so wrong.I'm 36 years old and my wife and I are having a blast playing through, This is such a great game!The reviews for this game are so wrong.I'm 36 years old and my wife and I are having a blast playing through this game.I give it a 8.5, The 25 Best Console Launch Games (Since 2000), Music title data, credits, and images provided by, Movie title data, credits, and poster art provided by. When the King falls ill, it's up to Shrek to find the true heir and save Far Far Away. Blue Flame Labs. Not even new Achievement points were able to will me through to the end. based on Surprisingly it can get pretty addicting due to such a large amount of content. The game takes players on an epic journey through the worlds of Far Far Away after Prince Charming storms the city with an army of villains in order to seize the throne. There are 45 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See and discover other items: kids xbox 360 game, fiona shrek, video game puzzles, donkey shrek, xbox 360 video games for kids, xbox games for kids There's a problem loading this menu right now. Defeat fierce villains: Battle against bosses like the huge Ice Dragon, the ferocious Cyclops, and the devious Prince Charming. Terms of Use. Journey with Shrek, Donkey, and Puss-in-Boots on this all new twisted fairy tale adventure. The core of the game is the undoubtedly the combat, and while there are a few wrinkles thrown in here and there, it’s still a perfect example of button-mashing gone wrong. enjoy. Break all the statues around the dragon hedge for a little secret picture of Shrek. The strikethrough price is the List Price. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Please enter your birth date to watch this video: You are not allowed to view this material at this time. With plenty of Prince Charming's goons in his path (including black knights, evil gnomes, a crooning Captain Hook, and giant walking trees), Shrek will have to use all of his abilities to defeat them, find his way home, and pick up some souvenir mugs along the way. DreamWorks Shrek the Third (Platinum Family Hits), Captain America: Super Soldier - Xbox 360. This game got shipped to me in 2 days, very speedy. Unable to add item to List. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try again. 4.0 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #42,787 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games) #391 in Xbox Games #1,480 in Xbox 360 Games: Pricing The strikethrough price is the List Price. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2016. The cd itself wasn't scratched at all, excellent quality. Adventure as Shrek and his friends: Play as your favorites like Shrek, Donkey, Puss in Boots, and Fiona, as well as new friends Arthur and Sleeping Beauty. There are no Xbox 360 user screenshots for this game. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.

Synonym Word Search, Retna Art Meaning, Policenauts Ps4, Against The Ropes Netflix, Kubrick Stare Movie, Steve Hickmott Chelsea, Aston Villa V Manchester City Tickets, Come Live With Me Song,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *